Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Long Azz Break... - A Quick Update

I'm still here. I might've missed some post a while back (Actually, a lot of them since the part 2 of my Australia trip). School and other guy business can get in the way of writing tasty stories for this blog of mine, I've been way to busy with my Uni work (believe it or not). With the end of last semester's finals, comes the even semester, yes I hardly get any break from odd to even semester.

Anyway Lets cut to the chase, a lot has happen after my last posted trip. I went to Bali for My dad's plastic surgery symposium, some road trips here and there, the Binus International capoeira club gathering , and many more. I'm planning to make some new posts besides me traveling around, so my blog will slowly turn into a personal blog telling stories about my everyday live (not all of them), and who knows, I might start vlogging??.

So sit tight, relax, and rest assured that I will write some more stories, just after I finish this one assignment...

1 comment:



  1. If you’re going to strap on the same fake watchesevery day, it needs to look good with both your Tuesday suit and your Sunday t-shirt, but you don’t want it to be boring. You don’t have to spend five figures to get a great breitling replica.Theklockor kopior Globemaster ($120) handles all situations effortlessly and is packed with technology like a totally anti-magnetic movement and a more accurate and durable co-axial escapement,you’ll notice the seconds hand seems to tick like on a quartz
    cheap jordans , but this rolex replicais because of a special gear-and-spring system inside that gives it the so-called “deadbeat seconds” for more precise timekeeping.As the brand’s iconic omega repliqueindividual product, admirable adroitness and absolute kelly 35cm demonstrates what both central and outside.
    Buy Cheap air max
    online.


    ReplyDelete