Friday, November 1, 2013

My first ever Halloween Party...

 
Halloween is Not a much celebrated Holiday Here in Jakarta, Thus I have never experience any Halloween madness, not including some Halloween events back in La rose when I was still a youngling. 

Apparently The Halloween spirit is big here in Binus, and many of the students like to have fun during Halloween. They dress up in some fancy ( and some weird ) costume, some aren't trying to impress anyone with their costumes by wearing something easy like a bucket on their heads or using a t shirt for a ninja mask. They even have their own party here with music, barbecue and even some face painting. Me? I'm not really keen on halloween parties, I didnt even know they were having a party tonight, but then I saw some of my friends wearing fancy dresses and a scream mask...

I didnt wear a costume, I didnt buy a ticket for the events so I cant get the barbecue and face painting, but since I'm a Binus student I can get free access to the lobby where the Live music and the DJ is playing. The kid on the turntable is pretty good, he can run Traktor and even play songs correctly and right on the beat. I got stuck in Binus because The lord and my sister has'nt arrived to pick me up because they are stuck in traffic. Bad news is I have to wait, good news is there are some Girls wearing smoking hot costumes so They can still keep me occupied for now...






No comments:

Post a Comment