Friday, October 11, 2013

A great Steak Joint, Holy Cow!

 I love Steaks, I really do. They are a good source of Protein, and they taste bloody wonderful. I love them so much, that I always make some at home either for dinner or sometimes even for breakfast. The thing with steaks is you have to wait while you defrost them naturally by taking them out of the meat freezer, which can take a long time and needs some preparation prior to cooking. In that time of my laziness which I didnt take out the meat before I go about my day, I go to Holy cow at Radio dalam to have my dose of this tasty body fuel known as steaks.

Holy cow is one of the famous steak houses in Jakarta. Established in 2010, it has since cater to the needs of carnivores hungry for their meat. Holy cow's menu range from prime cuts like the Sirloin, tenderloin, or my favorite the rib-eye, to more exotic meats like the Wagyu. I personally dont like the taste of Wagyu, I prefer the taste of normal prime steak meats because Wagyu grass has a more minty flavor giving the cows tender but less juicy meat compared to their local cousins.

The restaurant is small and jam packed. Its made from old containers for gods sake, fortunately the ac is effective at keeping us cool because of the size of the restaurant. The steaks are flame grilled to perfection let it be medium rare or well-done. The drinks are free flowing and we can even change flavors and hot/ cold-ness. Price-wise, it's not that pricey compared to other steak places with the same tender quality and side-dishes. I dont know why but they also sell cupcakes down at the cashier made by another "indie" brand called minilovebites. Cupcakes are available at the Radio dalam and other holy cow places.

Steak Hotel by Holycow!

#TKPRadal
Jl. Radio Dalam Raya No. 15
Jakarta Selatan
Phone: 021-7202776

#TKPKemang
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 95E
Jakarta Selatan
Phone: 021-7181949

#TKPSabang
Lantai 5 Gedung Seremanis
Jl. KH. Agus Salim No. 16
Jakarta Pusat
Phone: 021-31906420

No comments:

Post a Comment