Sunday, October 6, 2013

24/7 Dim sum action at Dim sum inc.

 

I was playing gta V on my ps3, just as I was to blast my way to the biggest heist my crew has ever made, My dad barges in the door and tells me that my snazzy uncle was downstairs in the driveway asking for me. As I looked out over the balcony, there he was arms crossed with his shiny new car asking me to drive him and my aunt along with baby Zaki to Union at Pim for breakfast. Pim wasn't open at 7.30 in the morning on a sunday, My uncle then opted to go to a dim sum place called "Dim sum inc." which opens 24 hours 7 days a week, what a perfect place to have an improf breakfast, and a chance to buff out my mileage on the 2013 cr-V.

I went to the Dim Sum Inc. in Kemang, from what I heard they also have a joint in Kuningan but thats a bit too far for me. The place has a cool woody feel in the restaurant. Kitchen was surrounded with glass barriers for us to see how e chef's work. They also have some indie-lounge-hipster music blasting to the speakers, reasonably of course, which adds a bit of finnese to the atmosphere. The food was good, dim sum was excellent. I had siao-may, ha-kao, and some chicken feet. My uncle also ordered chicken porridge and some won ton fried rice for us to share. Its a shame that Zaki was still 2 months old, we had to leave him out of the action since his body cant break down the complex molecule found on "adult food"...

Dim Sum Inc. Kemang
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 20A
Kemang, South Jakarta
T/F +6221 7182249

No comments:

Post a Comment