Friday, October 5, 2012

Fun squeezed into tight schedule's

look at her, no not the girl in the background...
Its October now, and my Cambridge A level exams are starting.With the exam days coming, my studies for the Cambridge curriculum are doubled, heck tripled because of the lack of materials already studied by me and some of my friends.Its been a couple of weeks when i've come home late because of the constant tutorial times scheduled after school hours are finished.My head is streesed during the weekdays, and i have only 1 and a half day of full relaxation.Not to mention some of the KTSP stuff that i am also studying...

But its not just about getting good grades for the exam, you cant just study all the time, you HAVE to have some fun time's also to release stress.Even those little moments you had laughing from nonsensical events happening around you.Today during English, Nindra and i reenacted, or at least tried to reenact the sinking of the titanic.While i was still listening to my English teacher Nick talk about Toefl stuff, me and Nindra is making the paper miniature of the titanic from scrap parking tickets and flazz reciepts.The results is mostly adequate.

Since it was the titanic, we thought that it has to sink somehow.So we ended up doing this...


No comments:

Post a Comment