Monday, August 27, 2012

The holidays are over, the assignments begin

its sad, but i must do it in the name of science!
Who ever likes it when your school holidays ends?I dont, but maybe theres that sorry bunch of people who likes it when the holidays are over and you go back to your school and or jobs the next day and start your daily routines allover again.

Right now i am finishing some of the assignments my school has given me for the holidays.One of them is a report about the effects of different types of dirt where you plant your plants effect their growth.A horrible experience for me, a good one for my learning time.Here is a picture of green beans grown on a construction site leftover dirt.

Other than the assignments im finishing,life has been grand for now.And the math tutors gonna ring my bell in a couple of hours, until then its battlefield time!

No comments:

Post a Comment