Sunday, February 13, 2011

MY IPHONE IS BACK AND BETTER AGAIN!(insert smiley here)


hey folks,today i just started my painfull new routine which is restoring my jailbroken iphone.Why?

well for starters i bought my iphone back in '10 and decided that jailbreaking is cool and so on.But,......after a year with it i got sick of rebooting,being on the run from the guys at iBox pim,and the notoriously error code number 16XX,2001-2009,23,and -16.But i also noticed another issue LAG!

Look at that!its sooo anoying.

Anyways i downloaded the ISPW for 3.1.2 and restored it right?but i got an error 2009.So i installed a newer itunes and tried again right?WRONG!I got an error 2003........(insert angry face here)

A quick google search and i found out that i had to replace the usb jack and tried again.guess what?

IT FREAKIN WORK!i got my iphone,resynced my contacts,my apps,and that thing is notically faster than before.

so heres a recap for all you iphone users out there:

1.DONT EVER JAILBREAK or PWNAGE or ANYTHING your IPHONE/IPOD/IPAD(even though i dont have an ipad)but the psp and the ps2 are all yours to hack.

2.if you doo jailbreak,RESTORE!its worth it,and if you jailbreak for free apps,dont worry there are alot of new free apps for your thingies...

3.DONT EVER JAILBREAK or PWNAGE or ANYTHING your IPHONE/IPOD/IPAD

thanks!

RANDOM PIC

No comments:

Post a Comment